About Financial Aid
Miquon is committed to enrolling students from many different family backgrounds, including those for whom the cost of tuition is an unmanageable expense. To realize that commitment, the school sets aside a portion of its tuition revenue to be allocated as financial aid. In 2014-15, 46% of the eligible student body are receiving between 10% and 90% of tuition in the form of financial aid.
Important things to know about applying for financial aid:
Applying for financial aid is independent of applying for admission.
- It is available only for students in Kindergarten and above.
- It is only offered to families who have demonstrated financial need.
- Awards may not exceed 90% of tuition, and most are considerably less.
- All applicants must use the School and Student Service (SSS) to process financial information.
- Full financial information including tax returns must be submitted for review.
- For most families, the deadline for financial aid applications is January 16th. After that, applications will be considered while funds remain.
- When you apply for admission, you will indicate whether you wish to receive a financial aid packet.