How to Apply for Financial Aid
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID IN 2014-15
Use this list to make sure your financial aid application to Miquon is complete. Please contact the Director of Admissions & Financial Aid if you have questions.
It is extremely important that you observe the deadlines given below. We will not give first consideration to applications that are late or incomplete.
Parents living in separate households must make independent applications for each household.
Step 1 & 2 Due by January 17, 2014
- Submit the Parent Financial Statement to SSS on-line. The code for Miquon is 1068.
- Upload or mail the Instutional Aid Form, which is The Miquon Financial Aid Form to SSS.
- Upload or mail copies of your 2012 federal taxes and W-2s and/or 1099s to SSS .
Step 3 Due by January 31,2014
- Upload or mail your 2013 W-2s and/or 1099s, other income statements for 2013 to SSS.
Step 4 2013 Due by March 14, 2014
- Upload or mail your 2013 tax return with all schedules, must be signed to SSS.
SSS mailing address for all documents, if you choose to mail documents:
School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph MA 02368-0449
LIST OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WITH LINKS
Step 1 Required Document and Link
Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
Step 2 Required Documents:
- Miquon Financial Aid Form for the 2014-15 school year
- IRS Form 4506-T (complete lines 1-4, sign but DO NOT date or mail a check to IRS)
- A copy of your December 2013 pay stub(s) with end-of-year totals
- 2012 tax return with all schedules, must be signed (only if you are new to financial aid at Miquon)
- Business/Farm Statement (if you own a business or farm)
Step 3 W-2s and 1099s
- 2013 W-2s, 1099, other income statements for 2013
Step 4 2013 federal taxes
- Your 2013 tax return with all schedules, must be signed