How to Apply for Financial Aid
APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID IN 2015-16
Use this list to make sure your financial aid application to Miquon is complete. Please contact the Director of Admissions & Financial Aid if you have questions. It is extremely important that you observe the deadlines given below. We will not give first consideration to applications that are late or incomplete.
Separated parents Parents living in separate households must make independent applications for each household.
Step 1 & 2 Due by January 16, 2015
- Submit the Parent Financial Statement to SSS on-line. The code for Miquon is 1068.
- Upload or mail to SSS, the Instutional Aid Form, which is The Miquon Financial Aid Form.
- Upload or mail to SSS copies of your 2013 federal taxes and W-2s and/or 1099s.
Step 3 Due by January 31,2015
- Upload or mail your 2014 W-2s and/or 1099s, other income statements for 2014 to SSS.
Step 4 Due by March 16, 2015
- Upload or mail your 2014 tax return with all schedules.
SSS mailing address for all documents, if you choose to mail documents: School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph MA 02368-0449
LIST OF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS WITH LINKS
Step 1 Required Document and Link
Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
Step 2 Required Documents:
- Miquon Financial Aid Form for the 2015-16 school year
- IRS Form 4506-T (complete lines 1-4, sign but DO NOT date or mail a check to IRS)
- A copy of your December 2014 pay stub(s) with end-of-year totals
- 2013 tax return with all schedules, must be signed (only if you are new to financial aid at Miquon)
- Business/Farm Statement (if you own a business or farm)
Step 3 W-2s and 1099s
- 2014 W-2s, 1099, other income statements for 2013
Step 4 2013 federal taxes
- Your 2014 tax return with all schedules, must be signed