How to Apply for Financial Aid
Applying For Financial Aid In 2013-14
Use this checklist to make sure your financial aid application to Miquon is complete. Please contact the Director of Admissions & Financial Aid if you have questions.
It is extremely important that you observe the deadlines given below. We will not give first consideration to applications that are late or incomplete.
Parents living in separate households must make independent applications for each household.
Submit the Parent Financial Statement to SSS on-line. The code for Miquon is 1068. Due by January 4th, 2013
You will have a personalised cover sheet from Step 1 to include with supporting documents, which should be uploaded via the SSS website.
SSS mailing address for all documents, if you choose to mail documents:
School and Student Services, PO Box 449, Randolph MA 02368-0449
Important Documents and Links
Step 1 Documents- Due January 5, 2013
Parent Financial Statement (PFS)
Step 2 Documents- Due January 5, 2013
- Miquon Financial Aid Form for the 2013-14 school year
- IRS Form 4506-T (complete lines 1-4, sign but DO NOT DATE or mail a check)
- A copy of your December 2012 pay stub(s) with end-of-year totals
- 2011 tax return with all schedules, must be signed (only if you are new to financial aid at Miquon)
- Business/Farm Statement (if you own a business or farm)
- 2012 W-2s, 1099, other income statements for 2012 – Due as soon as they are available or by January 31st, 2013
- Your 2012 tax return with all schedules, must be signed – Due by March 15th, 2013