9.20 Back to School Night
Thursday, September 20
6pm Reception in the Moore Building
Back to School Night is a chance to gather with other parents, meet your teachers, and hear what’s planned for your child this year!
Back to School Night Program
- 6:00 pm, Reception in the Moore Building
- 6:30 pm, Remarks from Principal Susannah Wolf, Jen Curyto, and Rossana Zapf
- 7:00 pm, Classrooms
- Overview of the developmental profile for your child’s age group–including social and emotional learning, students’ developing independence, and executive functioning
- Curricular plans, including how we provide the appropriate level of challenge and how we establish expectations and guidelines
- Protocol for reporting on student progress, learning support, and family-teacher communication.
Childcare for this event, advertised previously in Miquon Matters, is now full. Please make arrangements accordingly. Thank you.