About Financial Aid
Miquon is committed to enrolling students from many different family backgrounds, including those for whom the cost of tuition is an unmanageable expense. To realize that commitment, the school sets aside a portion of its tuition revenue to be allocated as Financial Aid. In 2016-17, 45% of the eligible student body is receiving between 10% and 90% of tuition in the form of Financial Aid.
Important things to know about applying for Financial Aid:
- Applying for Financial Aid is independent of applying for admission.
- Financial Aid is available for students in Nursery-Grade 6.
- It is only offered to families who have demonstrated financial need.
- Awards may not exceed 90% of tuition, and most are considerably less.
- All applicants must use the School and Student Service (SSS) to process financial information.
- Full financial information including tax returns must be submitted for review.
- For most families, the deadline for Financial Aid applications is January 13, 2017. After that, applications will be considered while funds remain.
The Financial Aid process for The Miquon School begins in December of each year. All families with children entering Nursery through Grade 6 are eligible to apply. Families currently receiving Financial Aid must reapply annually.
|Key Information for completing the Parent Financial Statement (PFS)|
|Full School Name:||The Miquon School|
|Our School’s SSS Code:||1068|
|Miquon Financial Aid Office Contact:||Andrea Myers|
When working on your application, please abide by the following due dates. Note the first due date has several items listed.
|January 13, 2017||January 30, 2017||March 17, 2017|
|Completed PFS||All W2 Forms (2016)||1040 including all supporting schedules (2016)|
|1040 including all supporting schedules (2015)|
|All W2 forms (2015)|
|Pay stub (December 2016)|
Andrea Myers will contact all current Financial Aid recipients individually. If your family is considering applying for the first time, please visit our How to Apply for Financial Aid section for more details about the process. You may also contact Andrea Myers with questions.